Shivaji’s upcoming film Ayyare is finally ready to hit the screens. The film was under fire recently when Swami Nityananda lodged a complaint saying that the character done by Rajendra Prasad in the film bears striking resemblance to his life. The film was sent to a revising committee twice and finally the committee gave the film a clean chit. Anisha Singh is paired up with Shivaji in this film and Aditi Agarwal is making a guest appearance. Sagar Chandra has directed the film and Dr. Sudhakar Babu and R. Acchappa have produced the film on Preetam Productions banner. Sunil Kashyap has composed the music. Ayyare will hit the screens on January 20.
- Aadi’s Burrakatha gets a release date
- Satyaraj to play key role in Varun Tej’s next
- Suriya’s next in song shoot mode
- Poll: Which of these two films are you excited for?
- Local US exhibitors thinking twice about Dear Comrade
- Young hero excited about his next