Shivaji’s upcoming film Ayyare is finally ready to hit the screens. The film was under fire recently when Swami Nityananda lodged a complaint saying that the character done by Rajendra Prasad in the film bears striking resemblance to his life. The film was sent to a revising committee twice and finally the committee gave the film a clean chit. Anisha Singh is paired up with Shivaji in this film and Aditi Agarwal is making a guest appearance. Sagar Chandra has directed the film and Dr. Sudhakar Babu and R. Acchappa have produced the film on Preetam Productions banner. Sunil Kashyap has composed the music. Ayyare will hit the screens on January 20.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What will be the fate of Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu?
- Balakrishna to go barechested in Ruler
- IT officials now raid Nani’s office
- Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi makers to rope in NTR?
- Will NTR respond to Surender Reddy’s statements?
- IT raids on the noted production house