B.Tech Babu will be taking on the powerful mining mafia on November 9th. We are talking about the film ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’ and the role being played by young hunk Rana Daggubati in the movie. The film has been confirmed for a November 9th release. Actress Nayantara is playing the female lead opposite Rana.
Director Krish says that he is attempting to show what Krishna says in the Gita in a new way. Mani Sharma is providing the tunes and Sai Babu Jagarlamudi is the producer of the film. Kota Srinivasa Rao and Brahmanandam are playing key roles in this high voltage action entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ashwathama confirms its release date
- Interview : Naga Chaitanya- Venky Mama is a dream come true project for me
- Female lead of Pawan’s comeback locked?
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR do you like the most?
- This actor to be the highlight of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Tanya reveals interesting details about Disco Raja