Young Tiger NTR’s ‘Baadshah’ has started generating a good buzz among movie lovers and as informed earlier, the pre-release business has crossed 50 Crores. We have been told that the West Godavari rights of the movie were sold for a figure of approximately Rs. 2.66 Crores, one of the highest prices ever recorded for this region.
The movie is currently being shot in and around Nagarjuna Sagar area. NTR will be seen in multiple getups in this movie and he will have Kajal Aggarwal for company. Navdeep will be seen in a negative role.
Sreenu Vaitla is the director of ‘Baadshah’ and Bandla Ganesh is the producer. Thaman is scoring the film’s music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hollywood director Christopher Nolan to shoot Tenet in Mumbai
- Shraddha happy with her career highest grosser, Saaho
- Nagarjuna recovers from viral fever; Cautions fans over monsoon fevers
- Disco Raja wraps up Goa schedule
- Kiara Advani begins shooting for her female-centric film
- Vijay’s Bigil continues to make waves