Young Tiger NTR’s ‘Baadshah’ has smashed the Day 1 record for East Godavari area. The film is poised to rake in a share of approximately Rs. 1.24 Crores (including hires) and this is the highest ever figure for this area. The film is generating a tremendous response from all areas.
NTR’s dances, Kajal’s banthi philosophy and Brahmanandam’s comedy are the key attractions for the film. Sreenu Vaitla has created a very entertaining second half along with Gopi Mohan and Kona Venkat.
Bandla Ganesh is the producer of the movie and he is extremely happy about the film’s performance. Thaman has composed the music.
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?
- Has Akira shifted to Hyderabad? Renu Desai clarifies