NTR’s upcoming film Baadshah is fast gearing up for its massive release on April 5. Directed by Sreenu Vaitla, the film also stars Kajal and Navdeep in important roles. Bandla Ganesh has produced the film. The film’s audio was launched recently and the songs have got a tremendous response so far. Bandla Ganesh is so thrilled with the response for the audio and the pre-release buzz of Baadshah that he is now planning to remake it in Hindi as well. “As I’m very confident aby d blockbuster of Baadshah I’m plng to make d same in Bollywood in the direction of my bro sreenu Vaitla! bless!!,” Bandla Ganesh posted on Twitter.
It still remains to be seen if the project materializes and if it does, it’ll be interesting to see who steps into the shoes of NTR in the Hindi version. In the past, there were rumours that Salman Khan might star in the Hindi remake of Dookudu, which was also directed by Sreenu Vaitla; however, the project never took off. Meanwhile, the post production for Baadshah is going on in full swing and the promotional campaign will be at its peak for the next couple of weeks. Thaman has scored the music and KV Guhan is the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Evaru duo to team up again?
- Janhvi Kapoor’s Netflix debut with a short film
- Bangkok schedule for Balakrishna’s next gets a wrap up date
- Rajasekhar’s next is a thriller
- NKR’s Entha Manchivadavura locks its release for festive season
- Andrea-Anjali’s controversial Tamil film finally gears up for its Telugu release