As Young Tiger NTR’s ‘Baadshah’ is getting closer to release, more and more interesting facts are emerging about the film. The movie’s director is Sreenu Vaitla and he is known for the high comedy quotient in his films.
‘Baadshah’ will be no different and sources say that the film will have rib-tickling comedy. Writers Gopi Mohan and Kona Venkat reportedly came up with some pretty humorous dialogues for Brahmanandam and M.S.Narayana in the movie. As per the industry grapevine, Brahmanandam will be seen as an investigative officer while M.S.Narayana will be seen as a film director.
Kajal Aggarwal is the heroine in this movie and Thaman has composed the music. Bandla Ganesh has produced the movie on Parameshwara Arts banner.
- RX100 fame Karthikeya’s next gets a title
- Fans eagerly awaiting Aravinda Sametha’s audio
- One more surprise from ‘NTR’ biopic
- Music album scrapped for Suriya’s next
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic