NTR, Kajal starrer Baadshah has wrapped up its Europe schedule. Two songs were shot in lead pair in several gorgeous locations in Spain and Switzerland. Sreenu Vaitla is directing the film and Bandla Ganesh is producing it. The film unit will return to Hyderabad soon and the remaining part of the film will soon be shot in Hyderabad itself. Navdeep is playing an important role and the film is said to be a complete action entertainer. Since it’s the first time NTR has teamed up with Sreenu Vaitla, expectations on the film are quite high and it has already done record business in several areas. Thaman has scored the music and the audio will be launched in a grand way on March 10. Bandla Ganesh has announced that the film will hit the screens on April 5.
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut
- Gold coins tradition continues in Kollywood
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil
- Not Simbu, but this talented hero to play Kamal’s grandson in Indian 2?
- Ravi Teja-Santosh Srinivas film pushed ahead