The first teaser of NTR’s upcoming film Baadshah is expected to be officially launched at 5:23 PM on September 24, which also happens to be Sreenu Vaitla’s birthday. NTR’s new look has already got a tremendous response and the buzz is that the film is set in a mafia backdrop. The first schedule was shot in Europe and after that the film unit spent nearly three weeks in Bangkok to can a song and couple of action sequences. NTR and Kajal are playing the lead roles in this action entertainer. Sreenu Vaitla is directing the film and Bandla Ganesh is producing it. Thaman is composing the music. Currently, the film’s shooting is going on in Hyderabad and Sreenu Vaitla is planning to wrap up the entire shooting by mid December. NTR has allotted bulk dates for the film so that it can be wrapped up without a big break. Baadshah is going to hit the screens on January 11, 2013.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s when Mahesh had his first crush on Namrata
- Mahesh’s latest statement on film with Puri Jagannadh
- Bollywood gets green signal to start film shootings!
- Mahesh Babu opens up about Gautham’s acting plans!
- Will Shruti say yes to remake of Kamal-Rajini’s cult film?
- Chiru, Charan and Upasana escape unhurt in a Honeybee attack