The first look of NTR’s upcoming film Baadshah is going to be launched on September 24, on the eve of Sreenu Vaitla’s birthday. The film’s shooting is currently going on in Bangkok and this schedule is going to be wrapped up on September 10 and after that the shooting will continue in Hyderabad. A song, two fights and some parts of the talkie were shot in this schedule. Both NTR and Sreenu Vaitla are reportedly quite happy with the way the film is shaping up. NTR and Kajal are playing the lead roles in this action entertainer which is set in a mafia backdrop. Navdeep is playing an important role in the film and he’ll join the film’s shooting soon. Ganesh Babu, who’s producing the film, is leaving no stone unturned to make this the most stylish and costliest film in Telugu cinema. Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan have written the script. Thaman is composing the music. The film is expected to hit the screens on January 11, 2013.
Articles that might interest you:
- South superstar in Family Man season 3
- Dil Raju gets his entire office staff vaccinated
- RGV gives a big boost to short filmmakers
- Interesting title locked for Thalapathy65?
- TFI logs on to Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces
- Nagarjuna training in martial arts