Yet another unthinkable feat has been pulled off by the India’s highest grossing movie ever, Baahubali The Conclusion. The film, at the end of its three week theatrical run, has breached the 1,500 crore worldwide gross milestone.
As of Thursday, Baahubali 2 has collected a whopping 1,227 crore gross in India and another 275 crore gross in overseas, taking the cumulative total to 1,502 crore. The film will now set its eyes on the 2,000 crore gross milestone, with the international releases on the anvil soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan reacts to rumors of clashes with Chiru
- Baahubali producers tight-lipped about their next feature film
- Vijay, Raashi turn Gautham and Yamini in WFL’s new poster
- Venky wants to see Chay in a film like this
- Ritu Varma bags a biggie in Tamil
- Venky Mama’s solid show in Australia