Yet another unthinkable feat has been pulled off by the India’s highest grossing movie ever, Baahubali The Conclusion. The film, at the end of its three week theatrical run, has breached the 1,500 crore worldwide gross milestone.
As of Thursday, Baahubali 2 has collected a whopping 1,227 crore gross in India and another 275 crore gross in overseas, taking the cumulative total to 1,502 crore. The film will now set its eyes on the 2,000 crore gross milestone, with the international releases on the anvil soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical
- Press Note : Hamsini Entertainment Brings Thaman To The USA