Yet another unthinkable feat has been pulled off by the India’s highest grossing movie ever, Baahubali The Conclusion. The film, at the end of its three week theatrical run, has breached the 1,500 crore worldwide gross milestone.
As of Thursday, Baahubali 2 has collected a whopping 1,227 crore gross in India and another 275 crore gross in overseas, taking the cumulative total to 1,502 crore. The film will now set its eyes on the 2,000 crore gross milestone, with the international releases on the anvil soon.
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?