SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion, released on Friday in over 7,000 screens in China. After a decent start by collecting $2.41M on Friday, Baahubali 2 went on to gross another $2.94M and $2.26M on Saturday and Sunday respectively.
With this, Baahubali 2’s first weekend collections in China end up with a cool $7.63M (51 Crs). Baahubali 2 is 5th among the top 5 all time highest grossing Indian movies in China in the opening weekend. The film is next only to Secret Superstar ($27M), Hindi Medium ($15.7M), Dangal ($13.7M) and Bajrangi Bhaijaan ($8.4M).
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?