SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus, Baahubali – The Conclusion, is rocking the Indian and worldwide box offices with gigantic collections. The film has already crossed 500 crores in just 3 days and is continuing its solid streak with never seen before collections.
According to latest trade reports, the film has grossed 40 crores in Tamil Nadu and in Chennai city alone, it has collected a sum of 4.27 crores, which is an unimaginable feat for a dubbing flick.
Looking at these Baahubalian collections, Tamil media circles are predicting that the film has bright chances to beat Enthiran’s collections and emerge as a new Kollywood industry hit.
Articles that might interest you:
- Unstoppable With NBK 2 – Balakrishna looks stunning in the BTS image
- Ashok Selvan’s Aakasam gets a release date
- Krish drops a fresh update on HHVM
- Bollywood star actor to launch DSP’s pan-Indian music video
- Mohan Raja – God Father’s screenplay is very tight and surprising
- Vikram to be screened at this famous film festival