SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus, Baahubali – The Conclusion, is rocking the Indian and worldwide box offices with gigantic collections. The film has already crossed 500 crores in just 3 days and is continuing its solid streak with never seen before collections.
According to latest trade reports, the film has grossed 40 crores in Tamil Nadu and in Chennai city alone, it has collected a sum of 4.27 crores, which is an unimaginable feat for a dubbing flick.
Looking at these Baahubalian collections, Tamil media circles are predicting that the film has bright chances to beat Enthiran’s collections and emerge as a new Kollywood industry hit.
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser
- Striking first look of Shakeela biopic unveiled
- Sumanth’s Subramanyapuram’s trailer to be out soon
- 2.0’s Telugu version to get a bigger release than Tamil
- Rakul Preet is eager to fall in love