With just one day to go before the release of Baahubali 2, the advance bookings have already started and tickets are being sold at a never before seen pace. There are huge queues at single screens and multiplexes as the euphoria for the fans to see the film on the first day itself is making everyone impulsive.
Special shows are being planned on the 27th and the trade pundits are having a tough time to estimate the opening day figures. Reports clearly suggest that the film will get the biggest opening day figures ever for an Indian film. The craze for the film in the north is also huge and Bollywood circles itself predict that the net collection of the Hindi version alone on the first day will be somewhere around 30 crores.
Then there is the overseas release all over the world. Ticket prices in US have been hiked to 40 dollars each and this is also not stopping the NRI’s from buying the tickets at jet speeds. Seeing the way, the tickets are being sold, reports clearly suggest that the film will be sold out for the next week or so.
Seeing all these developments, it would not be exaggerating to say that the film will easily cross the first day collections of 100 crores of day one and become India’s most talked about film in the recent past.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Jagapathi Babu enjoys highway food with Chiru and Raju