As reported earlier, S S Rajamouli has started working on the sequel of his magnum opus Baahubali 2. It is a known fact that 40% of the film has already been shot and latest update reveals that the makers are planning to kick start the shooting of the second part from 14th of December.
Several plans are being sketched down to make this sequel a even bigger success. Some new stars are expected to be roped in for this magnum opus which is being awaited with huge expectations.
- ’96 music director takes a bold stand on Chinmayi
- Election Commission clears Lakshmi’s NTR for release
- Star actress stuns everyone with her makeover
- Nagarjuna’s Manmadhudu 2 launched
- Mahesh unveils his Madame Tussauds wax statue
- Radha Ravi apologizes for his insensitive comments on Nayanthara