Right from the day of its release, the collections for Baahubali 2’s Hindi version has stunned everyone. Not only did the film take a staggering Rs 41 crores (nett) opening on Day 1, it went on to collect Rs 40 crores and Rs 46.5 crores over the next couple of days.
Although Monday was a partial holiday, owing to Labour Day, trade experts had estimated that the film could collect close to Rs 35-37 crores, thanks to steady bookings, but earlier today, Karan Johar, who distributed the film, announced that the film collected Rs 40.25 crores on day 4 for Hindi version alone.
“When the MONDAY behaves likes day 1…it’s no longer a cinema celebration it’s a cinema revolution! Monday ( Hindi) at 40.25!!! #Baahubali2,” Karan Johar said. This means that for Hindi version alone, Baahubali has collected Rs 168 crores (nett).
- NTR leaves for Aravinda Sametha’s abroad shoot
- Assamese film Village Rockstars is India’s official entry at Oscars 2019
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s latest Nizam collections
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release