After the historic success of Baahubali The Beginning, Team Baahubali is currently shooting for the film’s second part, Baahubali The Conclusion. Currently, the shooting is underway in Ramoji Film City and a crucial action episode is being shot on Prabhas under action composer Kecha’s supervision.
Unit members are quite upbeat about this fight scene, which they claim to be one of the major highlights in the film. Recently, the film’s release date has been locked as 14th April, 2017 and expectations are already soaring sky high on this visual wonder.
SS Rajamouli is directing this multicrore magnum opus, while Sobhu Yarlagadda and Prasad Devineni are producing it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul and Shraddha Kapoor to be summoned by the NCB?
- Interesting buzz on Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Junior Aishwarya Rai goes bold for her web series
- Yesteryear actress names a noted senior star hero in drug abuse
- Prabhas fixes a target and wants to stick to it
- Corona effect : Will Star heroes consider the deadly market situation?