After the historic success of Baahubali The Beginning, Team Baahubali is currently shooting for the film’s second part, Baahubali The Conclusion. Currently, the shooting is underway in Ramoji Film City and a crucial action episode is being shot on Prabhas under action composer Kecha’s supervision.
Unit members are quite upbeat about this fight scene, which they claim to be one of the major highlights in the film. Recently, the film’s release date has been locked as 14th April, 2017 and expectations are already soaring sky high on this visual wonder.
SS Rajamouli is directing this multicrore magnum opus, while Sobhu Yarlagadda and Prasad Devineni are producing it.
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites
- Thugs of Hindostan makes shocking low collections
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections