SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus Baahubali 2 has scored two nominations in the prestigious Asian Film Awards 2018. The event, which will see delegates from various film industries across Asia, will be held on March 17 in Macau.
Baahubali 2 has been nominated for Best Visual Effects, and Best Costume design categories, whereas Rajkumar Rao starrer Newton scored nominations for Best Movie, Best Actor, and Best Screenplay. These are the only two Indian films to be nominated for the awards which are dominated by Chinese, Korean and Japanese films.
Interestingly, Baahubali : The Beginning too was nominated for Best Visual Effects in the same awards couple of years ago.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR launches first look of Keeravani’s son’s debut film
- Pooja Hegde pins big hopes on this film
- Kiara Advani starts shooting for her boldest film
- Dabangg 3 trailer launch: Salman’s video chat with Telugu fans
- Talented actress to play Anushka’s role in Bhaagamathie’s Hindi remake
- Trivikram joins Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film?