SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus Baahubali 2 has scored two nominations in the prestigious Asian Film Awards 2018. The event, which will see delegates from various film industries across Asia, will be held on March 17 in Macau.
Baahubali 2 has been nominated for Best Visual Effects, and Best Costume design categories, whereas Rajkumar Rao starrer Newton scored nominations for Best Movie, Best Actor, and Best Screenplay. These are the only two Indian films to be nominated for the awards which are dominated by Chinese, Korean and Japanese films.
Interestingly, Baahubali : The Beginning too was nominated for Best Visual Effects in the same awards couple of years ago.
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari