While his most eagerly awaited magnum opus Baahubali The Conclusion is slated for a grand worldwide release in a few hours, director Rajamouli today met Telugu film media a spoke at length about the making of this epic wat drama.
Rajamouli described Baahubali as the most satisfying movie in his career and said that he had never imagined that the movie would take 5 years for its completion. Jakkanna went on to say that he could complete Baahubali only with the support from his family, producers and Prabhas.
Much to everyone’s surprise, Rajamouli revealed that there will be a lot of humor in Baahubali 2.
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral-Shekhar master grooves to his biggest hit
- This is where RRR’s shoot will start post lockdown
- Juicy info about Balayya’s special song to be released soon
- Sharwa-UV Creations team up for a new film?
- Poll : Do you think the theaters should be opened post lockdown?
- Rajamouli gearing up for RRR’s action episodes