As SS Rajamouli’s Baahubali 2 continues its dream run at the box-office, it has not only shattered previous records, but also is setting up records which people could only dream of in the past. It has already become India’s first Rs 1000 crores grossing film and also the first film to cross Rs 100 crores in North America.
Now, the latest reports suggest that the film has raked in more than Rs 100 crores from just one multiplex chain alone in India. Prior to the film’s release, the makers had tied up with INOX as its multiplex partner and with 450 screens across India, the multiplex chain went all out to give maximum number of screens to the film.
Baahubali 2 is the first movie to have collected more than Rs 100 crores at INOX, which is celebrating its 15th anniversary this year and all the stakeholders are said to be extremely happy with the results.
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look