SS Rajamouli’s ambitious magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion, has conquered the box-offices around the world and has set a record which will take several years to be broken by any Indian film. The film is estimated to have collected more than 100 crores nett across the country on its opening day.
Meanwhile, the film has collected a whopping 43 crore approximate share on day one, surpassing the film’s first version’s record by a huge margin. Here are Baahubali 2’s first day shares from various regions in the twin Telugu states.
|Nizam :||9.03 crores|
|Ceded :||6.10 crores|
|Vizag :||4.52 crores|
|East :||5.93 crores|
|West :||6.08 crores|
|Krishna :||2.82 crores|
|Guntur :||6.18 crores|
|Nellore :||2.40 crores|
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli to highlight these factors in RRR
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record-breaking show in Kannada
- Disney announces the release date of Sadak 2
- Nag’s Wild Dog teaser on this date
- Sequel on cards fo Bellamkonda Sai’s hit film?
- Vijay Devarakonda’s shirtless avatar continues to break the internet