SS Rajamouli’s ambitious magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion, has conquered the box-offices around the world and has set a record which will take several years to be broken by any Indian film. The film is estimated to have collected more than 100 crores nett across the country on its opening day.
Meanwhile, the film has collected a whopping 43 crore approximate share on day one, surpassing the film’s first version’s record by a huge margin. Here are Baahubali 2’s first day shares from various regions in the twin Telugu states.
|Nizam :||9.03 crores|
|Ceded :||6.10 crores|
|Vizag :||4.52 crores|
|East :||5.93 crores|
|West :||6.08 crores|
|Krishna :||2.82 crores|
|Guntur :||6.18 crores|
|Nellore :||2.40 crores|
Articles that might interest you:
- Rishi Kapoor’s last film to release on this date
- Teaser for Thala Ajith’s Valimai to be out on this special day?
- Vijay Sethupathi’s face-off with Bollywood hunk in Master’s Hindi remake?
- Manchu hero’s post on Mahesh Babu’s charming looks leaves fans touched
- Allu Sirish coming up with something big and trendy
- First look of Varun Tej’s boxing drama gets a launch date