SS Rajamouli’s ambitious magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion, has conquered the box-offices around the world and has set a record which will take several years to be broken by any Indian film. The film is estimated to have collected more than 100 crores nett across the country on its opening day.
Meanwhile, the film has collected a whopping 43 crore approximate share on day one, surpassing the film’s first version’s record by a huge margin. Here are Baahubali 2’s first day shares from various regions in the twin Telugu states.
|Nizam :||9.03 crores|
|Ceded :||6.10 crores|
|Vizag :||4.52 crores|
|East :||5.93 crores|
|West :||6.08 crores|
|Krishna :||2.82 crores|
|Guntur :||6.18 crores|
|Nellore :||2.40 crores|
Articles that might interest you:
- Update on Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab shoot
- Title of Balayya-Boyapati’s film to be out soon
- Vadivelu complaints on yet another star comedian
- Prabhas fans gearing up for a massive celebration?
- Venkatesh-Puri Jagan film back in news
- Lockdown Review : Rejctx 2 -Hindi web series on Zee 5