As expected, Baahubali has opened to some shocking collections. The latest update is that the film has collected a total share of 9.3 crores from the Thursday night and Friday shares which are a record in that area.
The film has been sold out for the next two days and collections are expected to increase further. Rajamouli’s vision and narration have impressed various sections of the audience who are thronging to the theaters to watch the film.
Meanwhile, the film is expected to cross the 100 crore mark on the first day all over the country. Even the Bollywood trade circles are surprised with these collections and have predicted this film to become bigger than the part one.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to open doors to her pre-school on this date
- Lavanya Tripathi undergoes hockey training for ‘A1 Express’
- Trailer for AR Rahman’s maiden production venture ’99 Songs’ out now
- Young sensation goes topless for a bold shoot
- Mahesh Babu wants to take these three actors on a road trip
- Ram Charan to play a naxalite?