The tickets have been sold out for the next three days and the response from the night premieres and morning shows have been super positive. As the film has released in over 8000 screens, the trade pundits are pretty sure that the film will surely be India’s biggest opener ever.
Rajamouli’s magic and the way he has narrated this riveting drama has caught the attention of many. The film is set to cross the 100 crore mark at the box office today and we need to see what kind of euphoria this film is going to create in the future as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin has no time for wedding planning
- Chiru’s son-in-law’s second film to be wrapped up in Goa
- Veteran actor-filmmaker back with his next directorial
- Top music composer joins TikTok
- Satyadev to team up with Nithiin
- Horrific accident on Indian 2 sets leaves 3 dead, several injured