The tickets have been sold out for the next three days and the response from the night premieres and morning shows have been super positive. As the film has released in over 8000 screens, the trade pundits are pretty sure that the film will surely be India’s biggest opener ever.
Rajamouli’s magic and the way he has narrated this riveting drama has caught the attention of many. The film is set to cross the 100 crore mark at the box office today and we need to see what kind of euphoria this film is going to create in the future as well.
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success