Released in April last year, Baahubali The Conclusion went on to become the country’s all-time biggest blockbuster by grossing over 1,600 crores. In yet another honor in its historic journey, Baahubali 2 will now be introduced as a case study in one of India’s premiere business schools IIM Ahmedabad.
In the IIMA’s new academic year, the students of Contemporary Film Industry – a business perspective, will study Baahubali 2 to learn the power of sequel and how a sequel can de-risk the movie as a marketing concept.
The course will focus on marketing mantras evolving around sequels and how decisions need to be taken that respect art and creativity of a movie and yet are able to make money. The institute will also invite several industry professionals and Bollywood stars to share their experience with the students.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star character actress in Varun Tej’s next
- Allari Naresh teams up with a debutant
- Climax portions of Tenali Rama Krishna to be quite interesting
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Confirmed: Pawan Kalyan to attend George Reddy’s event
- Keerthy Suresh’s maiden Bollywood film to release in 4 languages