Even though the Baahubali fever has not slowed down yet, director S S Rajamouli has already started working on the sequel. It is a known fact that 40% of the film has been already been shot and now the entire team is busy with the pre-production activities for Baahubali the conclusion.
Shooting of this film is slated to kick start in October second week and several plans are being sketched down to make this sequel a even bigger success. Reports also reveal that Rajamouli is quite eager to kick start the shoot and wrap the film in quick time.
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes