Even though the Baahubali fever has not slowed down yet, director S S Rajamouli has already started working on the sequel. It is a known fact that 40% of the film has been already been shot and now the entire team is busy with the pre-production activities for Baahubali the conclusion.
Shooting of this film is slated to kick start in October second week and several plans are being sketched down to make this sequel a even bigger success. Reports also reveal that Rajamouli is quite eager to kick start the shoot and wrap the film in quick time.
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)
- Poll : Who among these contestants will get eliminated today in Bigg Boss2?