It is a well known fact that S.S Rajamouli’s magnum opus ‘Baahubali’ will be followed up by a sequel next year and the people, who have watched the first part haven’t stopped raving about it and are eagerly waiting for 2016 to watch the second part.
If the latest reports are to be believed, the second part is likely to have a set of Bollywood actors. The makers have now decided to rope in B-town biggies in the second instalment as the first part has been garnering huge craze from the audience in North.
The addition of Bollywood actors to the star studded cast of this epic drama would certainly raise the expectations of the audience. Though, an official confirmation about the same is still awaited, it seems the makers are leaving no stone unturned to make the second instalment even bigger than the first part.
Meanwhile, Baahubali has raked in over 350 crore at the box office worldwide since its release on July 10 in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi.
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?
- Ranveer Singh’s ’83 to go on floors in summer
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI