We had earlier reported that the core team of Baahubali met for the story narration of part two. Latest reports reveal that Rajamouli has started working on the set designs of the film and also re-designed the war episodes to make the sequel an even bigger success in terms of visual effects.
In a recent media interaction, Rajamouli officially announced that the regular shooting of Baahubali 2 will start from December.
Meanwhile, Prabhas and Anushka have already begun preparing for their roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- New actress okayed for RRR
- Vijay Deverakonda’s important message to fans at Kousalya Krishnamurthy event
- Chiru reveals why he never made a Bollywood comeback
- Lawrence, Akshay Kumar’s Laxmmi Bomb resumes finally
- Puri-Vijay film from January 2020
- Saaho emoji to be released soon?