We had earlier reported that the core team of Baahubali met for the story narration of part two. Latest reports reveal that Rajamouli has started working on the set designs of the film and also re-designed the war episodes to make the sequel an even bigger success in terms of visual effects.
In a recent media interaction, Rajamouli officially announced that the regular shooting of Baahubali 2 will start from December.
Meanwhile, Prabhas and Anushka have already begun preparing for their roles.
- RRR’s second schedule commences in style
- Hollywood star offered a fat paycheck for Anushka’s Silence?
- Maharshi’s last schedule in a picturesque Gulf city
- Salman Khan’s heroine to make her Tollywood debut?
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother