We had earlier reported that the core team of Baahubali met for the story narration of part two. Latest reports reveal that Rajamouli has started working on the set designs of the film and also re-designed the war episodes to make the sequel an even bigger success in terms of visual effects.
In a recent media interaction, Rajamouli officially announced that the regular shooting of Baahubali 2 will start from December.
Meanwhile, Prabhas and Anushka have already begun preparing for their roles.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief