For the past few days, the issue of ticket prices of Baahubali 2 in Bangalore has been in the news. In fact, the Karnataka CM himself announced that there will be a cap on the ticket prices all over Karnataka.
However, despite all the regulations, there seems to be no change in the demand for tickets for the film. Some of the multiplexes are charging Rs 600 and 900 for the shows this weekend and even they are being sold like hot cakes.
With so much buzz, it remains to be seen what could be the final tally of the film in Bangalore city alone.
- Karthi and team stuck in heavy rains
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity