For the past few days, the issue of ticket prices of Baahubali 2 in Bangalore has been in the news. In fact, the Karnataka CM himself announced that there will be a cap on the ticket prices all over Karnataka.
However, despite all the regulations, there seems to be no change in the demand for tickets for the film. Some of the multiplexes are charging Rs 600 and 900 for the shows this weekend and even they are being sold like hot cakes.
With so much buzz, it remains to be seen what could be the final tally of the film in Bangalore city alone.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kousalya Krishnamurthy – Message oriented sports drama
- Review : Nene Kedi No 1 – Horrible Mass Drama
- Review : Boy – Execution failure
- Review : Edaina Jaragochhu – Partially gripping
- Review : Hawaa – Botched Up Crime Drama
- Not a ‘Bad Boy’; Prabhas clears speculations