With Baahubali 2 slated for release on April 28, the team is leaving no stone unturned to promote the film. The buzz surrounding the film is unprecedented and every media house, from every nook and corner of the country, is eager to know how SS Rajamouli and his team made the film.
In a recent interview, when Rajamouli was asked about the making of Baahubali 2, he said, “We didn’t even realise that we would take so long to complete Baahubali 2. The original plan was to shoot the two films together and then release them within three months of gap. However, budget was a problem. We then thought we would try and shoot the second film in a year, but I guess it has taken us almost twice as long. We aren’t as smart as you think.”
The team also spent a lot of time to get the visual effects right. “VFX is a tool you must use carefully. It can enhance or destroy. I make sure emotions carry my film. Craft can never be a substitute for storytelling,” Rajamouli said.
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series
- Two star heroines in consideration for Vijay-Atlee film?
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?