The shooting of India’s most eagerly awaited film, Baahubali The Conclusion, is in the final stage and the movie’s unit is chalking out promotional strategies already. Recently, the movie’s unit unveiled the first look of Rana’as Bhallaladeva.
Speaking to a national news daily, the film’s antagonist Rana Daggubati said that Baahubali 2 is made on such a huge scale on Indian screen that the film will make even Baahubali look small. Rana further said that the team is confident about smashing the box-office records.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international