The shooting of India’s most eagerly awaited film, Baahubali The Conclusion, is in the final stage and the movie’s unit is chalking out promotional strategies already. Recently, the movie’s unit unveiled the first look of Rana’as Bhallaladeva.
Speaking to a national news daily, the film’s antagonist Rana Daggubati said that Baahubali 2 is made on such a huge scale on Indian screen that the film will make even Baahubali look small. Rana further said that the team is confident about smashing the box-office records.
- NTR has a surprise visitor on sets
- Popular US distributors rope in Niharika for maiden film
- Interview : Suresh Babu- Tharun Bhaskar rejected many big hero projects
- Sunny Leone to shake a leg with Punjabi superstar
- Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi actor turns director