The shooting of India’s most eagerly awaited film, Baahubali The Conclusion, is in the final stage and the movie’s unit is chalking out promotional strategies already. Recently, the movie’s unit unveiled the first look of Rana’as Bhallaladeva.
Speaking to a national news daily, the film’s antagonist Rana Daggubati said that Baahubali 2 is made on such a huge scale on Indian screen that the film will make even Baahubali look small. Rana further said that the team is confident about smashing the box-office records.
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident