All it took SS Rajamouli’s epic visual extravaganza, Baahubali The Conclusion, to break into the 1,000 crore worldwide gross club was just 10 days. On Sunday, the film has packed a solid punch at the box offices in the twin Telugu states and the Rest of India and abroad.
Until the end of its tenth day, Baahubali 2 has collected a humongous 139.70 crore share from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana regions and in all possibility, the film may even breach the 200 crore share milestone in its full run.
Below are Baahubali’s area wise 10 days collections:
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ Instagram account clocks 6M followers
- Speculations in full swing on Pawan-Rana multi-starrer’s release date
- Ravi Teja looks cool in Khiladi’s first glimpse
- Alia Bhatt’s Gangubai Kathiawadi gets a whopping Netflix deal
- RRR’s clash with Ajay Devgn’s Bollywood film inevitable?
- Acclaimed singers Chitra, Bombay Jayashri chosen for Padma honours