All it took SS Rajamouli’s epic visual extravaganza, Baahubali The Conclusion, to break into the 1,000 crore worldwide gross club was just 10 days. On Sunday, the film has packed a solid punch at the box offices in the twin Telugu states and the Rest of India and abroad.
Until the end of its tenth day, Baahubali 2 has collected a humongous 139.70 crore share from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana regions and in all possibility, the film may even breach the 200 crore share milestone in its full run.
Below are Baahubali’s area wise 10 days collections:
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)