All it took SS Rajamouli’s epic visual extravaganza, Baahubali The Conclusion, to break into the 1,000 crore worldwide gross club was just 10 days. On Sunday, the film has packed a solid punch at the box offices in the twin Telugu states and the Rest of India and abroad.
Until the end of its tenth day, Baahubali 2 has collected a humongous 139.70 crore share from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana regions and in all possibility, the film may even breach the 200 crore share milestone in its full run.
Below are Baahubali’s area wise 10 days collections:
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu director ties the knot
- After Vikram Nithiin to release this biggie in Telugu
- Interview : Shouree Chandrashekhar T Ramesh – We made a significant screenplay change in Butta Bomma
- Official: Trisha to romance Vijay in Thalapathy 67
- Official: This is how much Netflix offered for SSMB 28’s OTT rights
- Samantha’s stylish look from Citadel series goes viral