It’s been exactly 2 weeks since SS Rajamouli’s epic visual extravaganza, Baahubali The Conclusion, released in record number of screens worldwide. The film broke all the existing box-office records in India and overseas and even surpassed the 1250 crore worldwide gross milestone at the end of its 2 weeks theatrical run.
And in the twin Telugu states, Baahubali 2 has collected a humongous 160.20 crore share in 2 weeks and in all possibility, the film may even breach the 200 crore share milestone in its full run.
Below are Baahubali’s area wise 2 weeks collections:
|Total 10 days share||160.20 Crs|
Articles that might interest you:
- Editing for star hero film starts-Release date in talks
- Rao Ramesh gives a strong warning -Here’s why
- Top Bollywood filmmaker heaps praises on Dhanush and Atlee
- Poll : Which of these stars should attempt a web series?
- Crazy Update on Mahesh-Parasuram film?
- Guess : Who is this star sister?