It’s been exactly 2 weeks since SS Rajamouli’s epic visual extravaganza, Baahubali The Conclusion, released in record number of screens worldwide. The film broke all the existing box-office records in India and overseas and even surpassed the 1250 crore worldwide gross milestone at the end of its 2 weeks theatrical run.
And in the twin Telugu states, Baahubali 2 has collected a humongous 160.20 crore share in 2 weeks and in all possibility, the film may even breach the 200 crore share milestone in its full run.
Below are Baahubali’s area wise 2 weeks collections:
|Total 10 days share||160.20 Crs|
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ Instagram account clocks 6M followers
- Speculations in full swing on Pawan-Rana multi-starrer’s release date
- Ravi Teja looks cool in Khiladi’s first glimpse
- Alia Bhatt’s Gangubai Kathiawadi gets a whopping Netflix deal
- RRR’s clash with Ajay Devgn’s Bollywood film inevitable?
- Acclaimed singers Chitra, Bombay Jayashri chosen for Padma honours