It’s been exactly 2 weeks since SS Rajamouli’s epic visual extravaganza, Baahubali The Conclusion, released in record number of screens worldwide. The film broke all the existing box-office records in India and overseas and even surpassed the 1250 crore worldwide gross milestone at the end of its 2 weeks theatrical run.
And in the twin Telugu states, Baahubali 2 has collected a humongous 160.20 crore share in 2 weeks and in all possibility, the film may even breach the 200 crore share milestone in its full run.
Below are Baahubali’s area wise 2 weeks collections:
|Total 10 days share||160.20 Crs|
Articles that might interest you:
- Case filed against Kathi Mahesh?
- Exclusive Interview : Kaumudi Nemani – Mahesh sir has a terrific sense of humor
- Ravi Teja’s Krack to release only in theaters
- Sai Dharam Tej signs a crazy project
- Review : Johaar – Telugu film on AHA
- Revealed- Why Pawan Kalyan skipped Niharika’s engagement