Until the end of its 10-day run, Baahubali 2 has collected a whopping share of 44.90 crore in Nizam alone, surpassing Baahubali 1’s 43 crore full run share in just 10 days.
Going by this pace, trade analysts are predicting that the film will collect around 54-55 crore share until the end of its second week in Nizam. Needless to say that it will take several years for any film to break this record.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior actor Narsingh Yadav in coma
- Interesting scoop: Did Bunny ‘leak’ Pushpa’s title in November?
- Mother & sister-in-law’s special treat to Pawan after his Andhra tours
- Gharana Mogudu, Tollywood’s first 10 Cr film, turns 28
- Kerala CM acknowledges Allu Arjun’s contribution for Corona relief
- Aadi, Saikumar and Ravi contribute to CCC