Until the end of its 10-day run, Baahubali 2 has collected a whopping share of 44.90 crore in Nizam alone, surpassing Baahubali 1’s 43 crore full run share in just 10 days.
Going by this pace, trade analysts are predicting that the film will collect around 54-55 crore share until the end of its second week in Nizam. Needless to say that it will take several years for any film to break this record.
Articles that might interest you:
- South superstar in Family Man season 3
- Dil Raju gets his entire office staff vaccinated
- RGV gives a big boost to short filmmakers
- Interesting title locked for Thalapathy65?
- TFI logs on to Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces
- Nagarjuna training in martial arts