SS Rajamouli’s Baahubali-The Conclusion is unstoppable at both Indian and overseas box offices. The film is generating unimaginable revenues not only in the Telugu speaking states but also in the North.
According to the latest reports, the film’s Hindi version has collected a nett of 300 crores by the end of its 10 days run and joined the prestigious 300 crore club. Till date, only PK, Sultan, Dangal and Bajrangi Bhaijaan achieved this rare feat in Bollywood.
Meanwhile, Baahubali 2 has collected a worldwide gross of 1,000 crores in just 10 days, which is undoubtedly a proud moment for Telugu Cinema.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which director should Ram Charan work with next?
- Kriti Sanon bags a biggie
- Vishal’s Action getting a major release in Nizam
- Interview : Hansika- Tenali Rama Krishna will entertain you thoroughly
- Slammed by critics film crosses 200 crore mark
- Rajasekhar opens up about car accident