SS Rajamouli’s Baahubali-The Conclusion is unstoppable at both Indian and overseas box offices. The film is generating unimaginable revenues not only in the Telugu speaking states but also in the North.
According to the latest reports, the film’s Hindi version has collected a nett of 300 crores by the end of its 10 days run and joined the prestigious 300 crore club. Till date, only PK, Sultan, Dangal and Bajrangi Bhaijaan achieved this rare feat in Bollywood.
Meanwhile, Baahubali 2 has collected a worldwide gross of 1,000 crores in just 10 days, which is undoubtedly a proud moment for Telugu Cinema.
- Rana to begin work on NTR biopic
- Poll : Do you think Chiru’s son in law will click in Tollywood?
- Sumanth’s 25th heads to Yanam
- Balayya-Vinayak film to get delayed?
- Raj Tharun’s request to Dil Raju