SS Rajamouli’s Baahubali-The Conclusion is unstoppable at both Indian and overseas box offices. The film is generating unimaginable revenues not only in the Telugu speaking states but also in the North.
According to the latest reports, the film’s Hindi version has collected a nett of 300 crores by the end of its 10 days run and joined the prestigious 300 crore club. Till date, only PK, Sultan, Dangal and Bajrangi Bhaijaan achieved this rare feat in Bollywood.
Meanwhile, Baahubali 2 has collected a worldwide gross of 1,000 crores in just 10 days, which is undoubtedly a proud moment for Telugu Cinema.
Articles that might interest you:
- NV Prasad – There is a surprise element in GodFather
- Movies and series releasing this week in theaters and on OTT
- Unstoppable With NBK 2: Biggest release event for an OTT show – More than 30,000 people will attend it
- Unstoppable With NBK 2 – Balakrishna looks stunning in the BTS image
- Ashok Selvan’s Aakasam gets a release date
- Krish drops a fresh update on HHVM