We all know that the magnum opus, Baahubali 2 is releasing on a huge scale and the distributors have bought the film for some unheard of prices. The news is that the Krishna region collections have been sold for a whopping nine crores.
This is the first time that a Telugu film has been sold for such a huge price in this region. To get back all the money, the action drama needs to get a blockbuster talk from the first show itself.
Special shows are being planned from 11 pm onwards in Andhra and the buzz for this film is huge. Arka Media produces this film and Keeravani composes the music score.
- Thalapathy Vijay wins a prestigious international award for Mersal
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser