We all know that the magnum opus, Baahubali 2 is releasing on a huge scale and the distributors have bought the film for some unheard of prices. The news is that the Krishna region collections have been sold for a whopping nine crores.
This is the first time that a Telugu film has been sold for such a huge price in this region. To get back all the money, the action drama needs to get a blockbuster talk from the first show itself.
Special shows are being planned from 11 pm onwards in Andhra and the buzz for this film is huge. Arka Media produces this film and Keeravani composes the music score.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas to launch Ali’s debut production Andaru Bagundali Andulo Nenundali’s first single
- Exclusive Interview : Havish- I will have three releases per year from now on
- Pawan Kalyan and Rana’s AK remake up for Sankranthi release?
- Jeevitha Rajasekhar puts up her film nagar property for sale?
- Jr NTR joins Ram Charan on sets of RRR
- Suresh Babu reveals why he launched SP Music