We all know that the magnum opus, Baahubali 2 is releasing on a huge scale and the distributors have bought the film for some unheard of prices. The news is that the Krishna region collections have been sold for a whopping nine crores.
This is the first time that a Telugu film has been sold for such a huge price in this region. To get back all the money, the action drama needs to get a blockbuster talk from the first show itself.
Special shows are being planned from 11 pm onwards in Andhra and the buzz for this film is huge. Arka Media produces this film and Keeravani composes the music score.
Articles that might interest you:
- After delay, Rana, Sai Pallavi’s Virata Parvam to be wrapped up quickly
- Prabhas to resume Jaan’s shoot without Pooja?
- Latest update on Akhil’s fifth film
- When Pawan Kalyan wanted to play George Reddy
- Star hero turns rapper for his next
- Beach Road Chetan clears censor; All set for Nov 22nd release