Yesterday, we had repeated that Bahaubali 2 opened to some strong collections in China. The film beat several Hindi film releases collections wise in China and is going great.
The latest we hear is that the film has made a total of 35.7 crores after the first two days in the Asian country which is hugely interested in Indian films off late.
Though the manner in which the film is performing is a bit slow, things look good for all those who bought and released the film on their own.
- Here’s when Allu Arjun-Trivikram film will kick-start from
- Star heroine finalized for Rajini-Murugadoss film?
- Pellichoopulu producer’s son signs his second film
- Poll : Which of the following movie trailers impressed you the most?
- Lakshmi Manchu’s web series gets a launch date