The grand worldwide success of Baahubali The Beginning, the first part of the Baahubali franchise, is naturally helping the second part, The Conclusion, to get a wide international release apart from the US, UK and other English speaking countries.
According to the latest reports, Baahubali The Conclusion will soon be dubbed in Japanese and release in the Land of the Rising Sun later this summer. After the Japanese release, the makers will release a Chinese dubbed version in Mainland China and other surrounding Asian countries.
Articles that might interest you:
- Baahubali producers tight-lipped about their next feature film
- Vijay, Raashi turn Gautham and Yamini in WFL’s new poster
- Venky wants to see Chay in a film like this
- Ritu Varma bags a biggie in Tamil
- Venky Mama’s solid show in Australia
- Pawan’s latest statement on his home production with Charan