The grand worldwide success of Baahubali The Beginning, the first part of the Baahubali franchise, is naturally helping the second part, The Conclusion, to get a wide international release apart from the US, UK and other English speaking countries.
According to the latest reports, Baahubali The Conclusion will soon be dubbed in Japanese and release in the Land of the Rising Sun later this summer. After the Japanese release, the makers will release a Chinese dubbed version in Mainland China and other surrounding Asian countries.
- Interesting title for Kanchana’s Bollywood remake
- Avengers: Endgame set for a $300M North American opening weekend
- Announcement of National Film Awards postponed due to Elections
- NTR’s latest pictures lead to injury rumors
- Venky Mama’s Hyderabad schedule underway
- DSP saved from the wrath of Mahesh’s fans