As India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali is getting ready for a release soon, there are a number of benefit shows which are being planned on the night of 9th July all over the two Telugu states.
As there are more than 15 shows being planned in Hyderabad itself, the distributors are hoping to benefit from the earnings. According to the latest update, the film is expected to collect close to 1 crore 25 lakhs from the special shows itself.
Baahubali is slated for a huge release on the 10th of July and the whole country is quite excited about the film. Prabhas, Rana, Anushka and Tamannah play lead roles in this film which is produced by Arka Media.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties