S.S Rajamouli’s long awaited masterpiece Baahubali is shaping up to captivate the audience this Summer. The entire team is quite busy with the final leg of production and visual effects are expected to be the major highlight of the movie. Starring Prabhas, Rana, Anushka and Tamannah in the lead roles, this movie was shot simultaneously in Telugu and Tamil. This movie will also be dubbed in different languages.
According to close sources, the makers are planning to host the audio release event in a grand way. They are contemplating two ways, one of them is to conduct three events,one each in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi. There are planning to do this in the three mega cities Hyderabad, Chennai and Mumbai.
The other idea is to organize a single event and to invite all the big names of Bollywood and the South Indian film industry to the event. However, further details regarding the audio launch and the exact date will be revealed soon. Stick to this space for more exclusive updates.
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation