Hotshot Bollywood filmmaker and Baahubali’s Hindi version’s distributor Karan Johar had some pleasantly surprising words of appreciation for the country’s biggest movie franchise during his participation at the grand pre-release event last night.
“Baahubali’, 67 years later, has beaten the magic created by ‘Mughal-e-Azam’ on screen. Rajamouli’s cinema has soul, his personality has gumption and I don’t think I even have ten percent of it,” an exhilarated Karan said.
The shrewd entertainer further said that Baahubali is a result of immense hard-work and dedication, something which he will go back to Mumbai and teach his Bollywood counterparts about.
- Payal Rajput’s Tamil debut goes on floors
- Date locked for Savyasachi’s pre-release event
- Update on Venky-Chay’s film
- Poll : Which aspect of Saaho’s making video impressed you the most?
- Thaman proves it yet again with Saaho