Hotshot Bollywood filmmaker and Baahubali’s Hindi version’s distributor Karan Johar had some pleasantly surprising words of appreciation for the country’s biggest movie franchise during his participation at the grand pre-release event last night.
“Baahubali’, 67 years later, has beaten the magic created by ‘Mughal-e-Azam’ on screen. Rajamouli’s cinema has soul, his personality has gumption and I don’t think I even have ten percent of it,” an exhilarated Karan said.
The shrewd entertainer further said that Baahubali is a result of immense hard-work and dedication, something which he will go back to Mumbai and teach his Bollywood counterparts about.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan reacts to rumors of clashes with Chiru
- Baahubali producers tight-lipped about their next feature film
- Vijay, Raashi turn Gautham and Yamini in WFL’s new poster
- Venky wants to see Chay in a film like this
- Ritu Varma bags a biggie in Tamil
- Venky Mama’s solid show in Australia