Hotshot Bollywood filmmaker and Baahubali’s Hindi version’s distributor Karan Johar had some pleasantly surprising words of appreciation for the country’s biggest movie franchise during his participation at the grand pre-release event last night.
“Baahubali’, 67 years later, has beaten the magic created by ‘Mughal-e-Azam’ on screen. Rajamouli’s cinema has soul, his personality has gumption and I don’t think I even have ten percent of it,” an exhilarated Karan said.
The shrewd entertainer further said that Baahubali is a result of immense hard-work and dedication, something which he will go back to Mumbai and teach his Bollywood counterparts about.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these heroines is planning her career well?
- Interview – Navin Polishetty- I am super confident about Agent Sai Srinivas Athreya
- Tamannah thanks Omkar for Raju Gari Gadhi 3
- Noted critic’s U-Turn on Prabhas & Saaho
- Samantha the actress winning applause for Oh Baby
- Confirmed-Chay-Shekhar Kammula’s film from September