Uma Maheswara Ugraroopasya, the official Telugu remake of the critically acclaimed 2016 Malayalam drama, Maheshinte Prathikaaram, has completed its censor formalities. The CBFC has cleared the film with a clean U certificate.
UMUR was earlier scheduled to hit theaters in April. But the release was postponed indefinitely due to the lockdown. There have been reports that the film will its world premiere on the leading OTT platform Netflix. An official announcement from the makers is awaited.
UMUR features Sathyadev and Naresh in lead roles. Care of Kancharapalem director Venkatesh Maha has helmed the movie. Praveena and Baahubali makers have jointly produced the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Tej-Nabha Natesh’s SBSB gets a release date
- Shocking buzz on Varun Tej and F3
- Kriti Sanon confirmed as Sita in Prabhas’ Adipurush?
- Makers of Vijay’s Master again clarify on OTT release rumors
- Star director Siva’s father Jayakumar passes away
- Prakash Raj criticizes Pawan Kalyan: Here’s Naga Babu reply