Uma Maheswara Ugraroopasya, the official Telugu remake of the critically acclaimed 2016 Malayalam drama, Maheshinte Prathikaaram, has completed its censor formalities. The CBFC has cleared the film with a clean U certificate.
UMUR was earlier scheduled to hit theaters in April. But the release was postponed indefinitely due to the lockdown. There have been reports that the film will its world premiere on the leading OTT platform Netflix. An official announcement from the makers is awaited.
UMUR features Sathyadev and Naresh in lead roles. Care of Kancharapalem director Venkatesh Maha has helmed the movie. Praveena and Baahubali makers have jointly produced the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Vijay Devarakonda accept the mega offer?
- Rajamouli busy with Mahesh’s project-Deeta inside
- Interesting buzz on Keerthy Suresh’s role in Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Chiranjeevi’s daughter, son-in-law kick-start maiden web-series
- Lockdown Review : Mastis -Telugu Web Series on AHA
- Poll : Which of these Bollywood directors should direct Prabhas next?