India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali, is now among the Hollywood biggies with its unprecedented collections in the overseas market. So far, it has collected around 4.5 M dollars in the US and got placed in the top 10 list of Hollywood highest grossing movies this week.
According to the latest report by the Newyork Times, Baahubali is currently in the 9th position and competing with Hollywood biggies like Jurrasic World, Terminator, Inside Out and few others. Icing on the cake is that the collections are steady on Monday as well. Also, trade analysts predict that it could touch the 6 M mark very soon.
We are in regular contact with the distributors from all the areas and updating the genuine collections. So keep visiting 123telugu for more exclusive updates on Baahubali collections.
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)