SS Rajamouli’s crowd pleasing period drama, Baahubali, is continuing its steady run in all the areas of its release. The watertight screenplay accompanied by some awe-inspiring visuals have played a big part in the movie’s success at the box office. So far, the movie has collected unprecedented numbers all over the world.
The movie is raking in terrific numbers in Tamil Nadu ever since its release. Trade reports say that the collections for the Tamil version are solid and many screens are showing good occupancy on weekdays as well. Despite the release of Dhanush’s Maari, the movie is maintaining its numbers at the box office all over Tamil Nadu.
In the meantime, Baahubali team is getting ready to commence shooting for the second part from September.
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas