India’s biggest motion picture franchise, Baahubali, continues to receive international acclaim. Already, Baahubali The Conclusion is scheduled to be screened for Queen Elizabeth in the UK later this summer.
In a latest global honour, The Sword of Baahubali, a virtual reality video created by Team Baahubali in association with Radeon, will be premiered at the prestigious Tribeca Film Festival, which is scheduled to take place between April 19-30 in the US.
Premiering at Tribeca means that the VR video and this the movie itself will get a huge recognition and explore the international market
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Pooja Hegde joins Akhil4’s shoot
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh’s premiere show US collections
- Grandson urges people to not believe in actor-TDP MP Sivaprasad’s demise news
- Gang Leader’s latest worldwide collections