India’s biggest motion picture franchise, Baahubali, continues to receive international acclaim. Already, Baahubali The Conclusion is scheduled to be screened for Queen Elizabeth in the UK later this summer.
In a latest global honour, The Sword of Baahubali, a virtual reality video created by Team Baahubali in association with Radeon, will be premiered at the prestigious Tribeca Film Festival, which is scheduled to take place between April 19-30 in the US.
Premiering at Tribeca means that the VR video and this the movie itself will get a huge recognition and explore the international market
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic