India’s biggest motion picture franchise, Baahubali, continues to receive international acclaim. Already, Baahubali The Conclusion is scheduled to be screened for Queen Elizabeth in the UK later this summer.
In a latest global honour, The Sword of Baahubali, a virtual reality video created by Team Baahubali in association with Radeon, will be premiered at the prestigious Tribeca Film Festival, which is scheduled to take place between April 19-30 in the US.
Premiering at Tribeca means that the VR video and this the movie itself will get a huge recognition and explore the international market
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon