The countdown for India’s biggest motion picture Baahubali has begun and the advance bookings have kick started all over. The film is opening huge in the US too, and according to the latest update, tickets have been sold out for all the 8 shows on the first day of its release in Dallas.
This is the first time that such a thing has happened for an Indian film in Dallas. Baahubali is releasing in all four regional languages in the US and fans are quite eager to watch this mega spectacle on screen.
- Arjun Reddy actress heads to Bollywood
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today