Numero uno director SS Rajamouli and Shobu Yarlagadda, the director and producer of the Baahubali franchise, have reportedly invested a huge amount in a startup. The duo is supporting an IIT Madras incubated startup, Conzumex, which came up with the innovative ‘Internet of You’ platform that includes smart devices, artificial intelligence and exergaming called Muse Wearables.
Conzumex is soon coming up with India’s first Hybrid Smartwatch which, unlike other smartwatches, does not require any charging for an entire year. The smartwatch also features UV rays alert and NFC payments.
Rajamouli and Shobu Yarlagadda are the biggest investors in the startup. Talking about his foray into the tech industry, Rajamouli said in a statement, “I am happy to start as a technology investor through Muse Wearables. Being a startup, what impressed me is their approach and creating impact in the wearable segment in the existing market. Hence I and Mr. Shobu invested as we could visualise their global success.”
Rajamouli is likely to launch the product for pre-orders in February on the crowdfunding platform Kickstarter. The smartwatches will be priced between $69 and $99.
Articles that might interest you:
- I want to direct Mahesh Babu-Vishwak Sen
- Interesting details about Vijay Sethupathi’s role in Uppena
- Poll : With which of these stars Pooja Hegde shared good chemistry?
- Every frame in Prabhas20 is a visual treat: Pooja Hegde
- Will this Bollywood star kid sign NTR-Trivikram film?
- Tollywood filmmakers’ shocking decision amid Corona outbreak?