Right from the day Baahubali released, Karan Johar always said that he wanted to make a big film which will have a huge canvas. Karan is making not one but two films Kalank and Takht in his production.
The teaser of Kalank was released today and much to the dismay of the audience there are many scenes which are created keeping Baahubali as an inspiration.
The bullfight of Rana is replicated in Kalank with Varun and many of the sets showcased have the grandeur of Baahubali. The film has superstars like Madhuri, Sanjay Dutt, Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan, Sonakshi Sinha, and Aditya Roy Kapur in lead roles.
- Tamannaah signs back-to-back horror films in Telugu and Tamil
- We want a citizen’s voice in the Parliament: Prakash Raj
- Nithiin’s latest tweet raises eyebrows
- Prema Katha Chitram 2 slated for Ugadi release
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham day 1 Krishna collections
- Review : Vinara Sodara Veera Kumaraa – Unengaging Love Story