Right from the day Baahubali released, Karan Johar always said that he wanted to make a big film which will have a huge canvas. Karan is making not one but two films Kalank and Takht in his production.
The teaser of Kalank was released today and much to the dismay of the audience there are many scenes which are created keeping Baahubali as an inspiration.
The bullfight of Rana is replicated in Kalank with Varun and many of the sets showcased have the grandeur of Baahubali. The film has superstars like Madhuri, Sanjay Dutt, Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan, Sonakshi Sinha, and Aditya Roy Kapur in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kukatpally Court stays Amitabh Bachchan’s film’s release
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?