The film’s Hindi dubbed version on its second Monday has surpassed Aamir Khan’s PK’s full run collections of Rs. 340.80 crore India nett by collecting a cool Rs. 342.75 crore in just 11 days.
With this, Baahubali 2 sets its eyes on yet another Aamir Khan-starrer Dangal’s lifetime India total of Rs. 387.38 crore nett. In its historic box-office run in the North and in Bollywood, Baahubali 2 has wiped out the fastest 50, 100, 200 and 300 crore records, and is now set to become India’s first 400 crore movie in a lightning speed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Goodachari stunt masters for star hero’s next?
- Raashi Khanna turns psycho killer for her next?
- Poll : Which of these star heroines should do a web series?
- Vijay Sethupathi donates big to Covid victims
- Rajini to fly in a special chartered flight for treatment
- Kiara Advani shows off kickboxing skills