The effect of Baahubali is taking a toll on every filmmaker in India. All those who are making some big budget films have fallen into a dilemma and have decided to change their strategies in terms of budget and visual effects.
One such film which was in much news is Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Padmavati. This film is also a period drama and is being made on a budget of 160 crores. Now, reports from Mumbai reveal that the major think tank of the film got together yesterday and decided that they will put some extra budget and make the film with 200 crores.
The major discussion in the meeting was that their film which should no way look dull in terms of grandeur and graphics as Rajamouli has already created a benchmark with Baahubali.
So, a film like Baahubali has changed everything for even a filmmaker like Bhansali who himself is a master in making historic films. Padmavathi stars Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh and Shahid Kapoor.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims