Baahubali has been generating a lot of buzz in the prestigious Cannes Film Festival, where the team has been meeting several important people since the last few days. The movie and its content as well as the unprecedented scale of production have managed to attract a lot of attention.
The movie unit has hired a top film rep in European market to publicise the movie and an international release with a special cut is being planned. The team comprises of cameraman Senthil, producer Shobu Yarlagadda and director Rajamouli’s son Karthikeya.
Baahubali will release on July 10th across all areas and the audio will be out on May 31st.
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl