Even as the country’s biggest motion picture Baahubali The Conclusion continues its box-office storm by emerging as all-time blockbuster, the film has now received a whopping 200 crore insurance cover.
Future Generali Insurance Co. insured Baahubali The Conclusion for over Rs.200 crore under its film package insurance scheme. The policy covers the risks related to the film during the pre-production to post-production stages.
The policy insures the film against unforeseen incidents like death, illness of an actor or occurrence of natural calamities or accidental damage leading to delays in the film schedule and coverage against accidents that damage equipment during the shooting.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Vijay promote Whistle in Telugu?
- Young hero ready to do negative roles
- 1 million Twitter followers for Vijay Deverakonda
- Whistle gets solid release in Nizam
- Vijay Sethupathi’s noble gesture wins hearts
- Indian 2: Shankar to spend a bomb for an action sequence